Thursday, August 28, 2008

What's Right With You?

Have you ever just needed a good jolt to remind you that the sun is still shining? That you don't really need to wander aimlessly in the depths of despair? Well, what started out as a fairly charming line of a love song, became also a joyful & loving reminder of how great life really is. Just a simple phrase that a very dear friend would ask me when I seemed to be lacking in perspective:

"What's right with you?"

Yeah, so I admit, I am one of those glass half full "praisalleuia-for-the-glass!" kind of people. But even we, the annoyingly happy, can get discouraged. In fact, it has been occurring with a noted increase in frequency lately which is none too thrilling. So, as I deal with hurts and frustrations on a now more regular basis I need to remember all those things that are right with my world.

No comments: